I should be so much more grateful, so why aren’t I?
I am really blessed in my life even with what has happened. My childhood wasn’t the best although it certainly wasn’t as bad as what I see in the media. My adult life has been reasonable although I have suffered with depression for most of it.
I have felt sorry for myself too many times in my life which hasn’t helped me to see the great things that have happened to me.
Through my job I have travelled parts of Australia and met some lovely people who I am still friends with. I have completed many wonderful courses that have changed my life. I love where I live as I see the river from my balcony and I have a short walk to the beach. I have bought many beautiful things that have helped me through the dark times and I have a wonderful business that is my passion.
Even with all of this I still don’t show enough gratitude. I look after people who have less then I have or their health is very poor and they are happy.
Does this sound like you as well?
Let’s start a gratitude post for each day. You can find me on Facebook at Sacred a blessing Essences, Universal Wisdom and Happiness, and Naturally Made Expo. On Twitter I am @SacredBlessingE. On Instagram I am Darleen Redman and on Pinterest I am Darleen Redman.
I will start here.
Today I am grateful for: (Day 1 of 365)
- My beautiful walk along the river.
- Finding a great book that will help me write my program.
- That I hired movies to help me laugh.
- A beautiful lady in a shop that listened to my story, told me to keep going as she loved my passion and for giving me another idea for a course.
- Enjoying beautiful food.
- The interaction that I have on my social media sites.
- Grateful that my profession gives me the ability to travel.
- Finding an agency that will employ me so that I am able to travel.
- Having an iPad that helps me keep in contact with everyone.
- Enjoying a good beer (One Fifty Lashes).
What are you grateful for. Please feel free to comment and join me on my social media sites.
Take responsibility for crying out loud. It is time for you to find out what you are putting in your body whether it is through what we put on our hair, what medicines, what treatment, what food etc.
Do you really know what is going in and on your body? Have you researched or are you willing to remain ignorant?
Don’t believe what you read on the Internet as a lot of that is written to scare you and doesn’t have any research behind the article.
I have changed a lot of what I do with my body and I know have removed the majority of chemicals from my life. For me personally I feel so much better and am a happier person which the people around me can contest to.
Removing the chemicals has worked for me and I am not saying it will work for you. I am saying research and see what happens. Who knows, you may feel better for it. One thing though is to really enjoy life no matter what.
I saw this video on fb the other day and laughed myself silly. It so accurately described the difference between men and women and how their brains work. This is the link to the video here Men’s and Women’s Brains
Men and women do work differently and our brains are wired differently. When we understand and accept this our relationships can become healthier and more harmonious.
Happiness involves understanding how men and women are made up mentally, emotionally and physically. There are many videos, books and DVDs on the subject.
Do you want to be happy in a relationship? There are many secrets to a relationship and I will go further into this in future blogs.
Enjoy a fun filled day with your partner.
Did you know that a miracle is a change is perspective? Wow. Now you can see that miracles are everywhere and in every moment.
I experiences miracles every day especially at work. I may get told something and just by listening to my body and tuning in I decide whether it is true or not.
Through the Medical Intuitive Courses I have attended and now teach is how I learnt how to listen to my body. I have learnt through these courses simple techniques, skills, tools and knowledge that help me to experience these miracles every day. This then brings more joy, peace, laughter and happiness into my daily life.
If you would like to know more about these courses please feel free to contact me on my email at email@example.com
Wishing you a beautiful day filled with miracles.
If in our daily lives we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. Thich Nhat Hanh
Happiness is something we would all love to have more of in our lives as we know how great it is for our health. Happiness certainly helps us to live longer and enjoy each moment in our life. How do we create more happiness in our life? In this post I will provide you with simple everyday things you can do to bring more happiness into your life.
The difficulties and hardships we face in life can be the making of us and provide the happiness we crave in our life. When we appreciate the difficulties and hardships in our life we are letting the universe and everyone else know that no matter what is thrown at you, you will turn around and say “yeah, whatever.” I know you are all probably thinking that I have lost my mind in telling you this and I have no idea what I am talking about. I can tell you with absolute conviction that I do know what I am talking about. Since I was very little I have been thrown many difficulties and hardships and now, most of the time, I can now say “yeah, whatever.” You can read about my latest difficulty in my post titled “My heartbreaking journey with depression.”
Simple daily activities to invite happiness into your life.
- Change one thing about the way you begin your day. What can make it easier to get going on a positive note when you wake up? The mood you wake up with sets the scene for the rest of the day so it is very important to start well. Here are a few ideas to help. A) You could hang up a notice to yourself with something that will make you laugh when you look at it. B) Would you be happier in the morning if you had prepared the night before such as having your clothes out ready? C) Why not set your alarm for ten minutes earlier so that you can have a more leisurely start. D) Having positive affirmations that you see as soon as you wake up. E) Placing a card with the words “What great adventures am I going to have today?” can help you to place yourself into a an anticipatory mood where you see everything as an adventure.
- Become positively aware. A) Be on the lookout for anything of a positive nature such as a person’s smile. B) Pay it forward such as buying a cup of coffee for someone else. C) Notice how other people ignore a put down or negative comment. By focusing on the positive your mood lifts.
- A pocketful of smiles. When you are feeling down remember a time that was filled with laughter, a joke or anything else that can make you laugh.
- Make time for yourself each day by slowing down.
- Have experiences that make you happy.
- Think of the happiest person you know and find out what they do to be happy.
- Taking three deep breaths before reacting to a situation. This helps to change the vibration in your body to a higher level.
- At the end of each day do a happiness score, determine what made you happy, what didn’t, what went well. You can then journal to help make sense of the day.
These are simple techniques that you can do every single day. Enjoy bringing more happiness into your life.
Optimism is an attitude that buffers people against falling into apathy, hopelessness, or depression in the face of tough going. Daniel Goleman